It’s that time of year again with a constant flow of freshly bottled wine coming through our studio.
Based in Marlborough, New Zealand’s largest wine growing region, we specialise in photographing vineyards, viticulturalists, wineries, wine bottles, winemakers and all things wine. Click here for a gallery of our other wine-related photography.
Stylish bottle shots:
- Stylish single reflection down the left side of the bottle with the backlight adjusted to match the colour of your bottle glass
- Perfect for tasting note or e-commerce online shopping requirements
- Gold/silver foil reflected to bring out the fine details of your label
- Deep etched to give a 100% white background
- Consistent lighting so that images photographed months apart look uniform next to each other
- Text on caps centred
- Foil award labels reflected
- Dust and scratches removed
- Images delivered online
The standard shot always includes:
- a high resolution JPEG image
- social media sized JPEG
- a PNG image deep etched with a transparent background (good for compositing over light coloured backgrounds)
Optional extras available:
- Vintage Removal (with remaining text centred if required)
- Add reflection to the shot
- Add shadow to the shot
- Rear label photograph
Either drop the bottles in to our studio in Redwoodtown (if you’re in Marlborough), or courier them to us here in Blenheim.