The Small Print:
- The copyright of any images produced remains with Jessica Jones Photography Ltd. This means that we still officially own the rights to the images. However, you are welcome to print, share and reproduce any image in your collection for your own enjoyment and that of friends and family.
- If you or your child is sick pretty please (with cherries on top) don’t bring them in. Do you want a photo of a sick child on your wall? No. Do we want to get sick and potentially pass it on to someone else’s baby? Also, no. We’ll re-book you for another Tiny Mini.
- Payment is due when you book your Tiny Mini Session (unless you have already purchased a session card). We’ll send you our bank account details for that. Just make sure you put your name with your payment so we know who it’s from. You can also choose to pay using our secure credit card service provider – a link is in the email that you get sent after making your booking.
- Session cards purchased are valid for two years. That means if you miss a month, it’s no big deal. In fact, you can miss every second month and it’s still OK. Once two years have passed, you’ll lose any sessions you haven’t come in for though, so do keep that in mind.
- If you don’t want to do it anymore, you can give your card to a friend. Just let me know that you’ve transferred those sessions, and I’ll adjust my bookwork. That way I’ll know it hasn’t been stolen.
- I can’t promise I’m going to be doing this forever, or that the deal will stay the same for all of eternity. Life can be strange, and things sometimes change, I’m sure we’re all on the same page there. Don’t worry though, you won’t be left high and dry. If for some reason Tiny Mini sessions cease to exist, we’ll make sure you have something nice for your remaining credit (or your unused credit back).
- Session cards are worth $30 per session, so if you are booking a family or maternity session (which are $90), you can use 3 sessions to pay for one of those.
- If you have one of our session cards it’s still important to book your spot on our Tiny Mini day, as having the card doesn’t automatically promise you a session if the day fills up. If dates book up quickly we may look at adding more session dates, but to start with it will be first come first served.
- We may really love to share your images online on our blog or on social media etc. However we know that some people would rather we didn’t, so if you’re one of those people, there is an option to tell us this on the booking form. That way there’s no confusion and you can then be sure your images will remain private.
- If you would like your Tiny Mini image as a print or canvas, you have the option to order that. Let me know and I’ll email you the prices. Please note, after a few months your images go into the deep recesses of our back up system, if you want them pulled up again there will be a $75 fee to retrieve them from the archives.
Extra Standard Tiny Mini Chair Terms
- It’s $30 per child, regardless of how many children you put on the chair. If you have two children, that’ll be $60, three children is $90 etc. You get one digital image for every $30 you spend, so if you’ve paid $60 you can choose two images, $90 gets you three images.
- Standard Tiny Mini Chair sessions are not really intended for new borns, unless you want a starting shot for a progress series. They do look a bit awkward on the chair, but it’s cute as a comparison. Also, if you’re bringing in a wee baby, please be aware that we don’t have time to stop and feed and change and settle baby in a 15 minute session, so wee ones can be a bit hit and miss. But being unpredictable is part of a baby’s job, so no one should be that surprised, really. If you want beautiful new born images let’s chat about getting you a Full Portrait session.
- The images are available to be viewed immediately, and you’re welcome to choose your favourite at the end of your session. If the session takes longer than expected and there’s no time for you to choose, I’ll choose the best of them for you. Of course we can’t promise a smiley happy photo, any more than you can promise your child will be her normal smiley self. But we’ll do our best!
- We really don’t want to Photoshop your little person. This is not because we’re lazy, but because we want to present you with a true representation of your youngen, not some plastic doll. Of course we can polish away an untimely bruise, for example, if absolutely necessary. But as a general rule we won’t be changing things. With this in mind, you may want to make sure you clean his little face before he comes in!
Extra Pet Day Terms
- It’s $30 per pet. If you have two pets, that’ll be $60, three pets is $90 etc. You get one digital image for every $30 you spend, so if you’ve paid $60 you can choose two images, $90 gets you three images.
- Please note, this is NOT A HUMAN shoot. Leave the kiddies at home for this one.
- Pets day is for house pets only. If you have something weird and wonderful you want to bring in, please check with us first. Also, farm animals, no – I don’t think so.
- Please bring your pet on a lead or in a cage.
- Once your pet has finished with his photo, please secure him back on his lead so he doesn’t wander around the studio looking for somewhere to pee, there are a LOT of great smells to pee on, if you’re a dog, apparently.
- Housetrained pets only. Actually, please. Accidents happen, I know, but let’s see if we can limit them on Pet Day!
- On a normal Tiny Mini day you’re welcome to just come on in and sit on the couch, watch the current session and wait for your turn. On Pet Day we really want to keep the pets separate so that we can get the best out of each shoot. Can you imagine how the puppy on the chair will react when you bring in your squirrel? Hopefully it’s not too cold or rainy and if you can wait out on the chair on the deck till we’re done with the current pet, that would be most helpful.
- Stickers won’t work for pets as well as they do on our normal clientele. We’ll have some pet treats on hand, but if you could bring something you know your furbaby loves, that would be really helpful too.
- A clean pet is a good pet.
- Sessions will be running back to back, so please come on time so it doesn’t throw out other sessions.
Extra Family Day Terms
- These are longer 40 minute slots for up to 6 family members. The cost is $90 to book your family in and for that you receive one digital image that you choose. We’ll shoot whatever we can in the first 20 minutes, different combinations of the family. The second 20 minutes will be used for you to choose your images.
- As usual, any extra images you choose will be $30 each. Most families get around 5-7 images, but there’s no pressure to, obviously.